Thursday, September 26, 2002

Well its been a while, lots of things have happened.. lots of thoughts have occured.. i dont know, its been crazy though. The small little thoughts that you have way back when seem to haunt you later on.. i mean, geez, its killin me right now. anyway, I dont know why, and i can't exactly explain it, but i've been recalling a bunch of different things at different times about different things... My past week hasn't been all that.. i didnt seem to care about anything... i actually broke down and freakin went nuts... I drove out into the middle of nowhere, i'm thinkin by summerlin, but i couldn't really tell ya.. anyway... I guess today was better than those others... its kinda hard for me to forget certain things... kinda bugs... Quote of the day- "When you have God as a friend, you can always have someone to lean on"

No comments:

Post a Comment