Saturday, November 20, 2010

I had a new experience last night...

Talking really is interesting... especially when you're not usually one to instigate the talking... I actually tried to talk things over-- I know, amazing right? Basically, I'm trying not to be insane and figured that this is one thing that would actually help me out in the long run...  I have mac and cheese.... and i have mac fever... I'm organizing all my music and pictures! It has been an 18 hour process so far, and will probably last a bit longer. Besides all that, I got 12 new albums. They're great, they're all that's loaded into my itunes library. I think that my music library is a little out of hand... Anywho, I'm glad to have it all.. it's pretty sweet. I'm really on a taking pictures kick. I'm contemplating trading my current EF 24-105 f/4L IS lens for a EF-24-70 f/2.8L. I really miss having the depth of field. The zoom I could care less about, I have feet, and eventually I'll get a 70-200. It'll be good. Woot pictures. Because I've looked through so much old crap, I'm pretty sure I'm going to revisit a lot of those pictures and see what I can do with them. The danger? Nostalgia. It shouldn't hurt... meh. I'll get over it. I did so and still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment