Saturday, November 27, 2010

Untitled

Well, the day before Thanksgiving was a riot. 
Lets see, I cried my head off in the shower for like 30 minutes, and haven't done that since I was in England. Sat at home for a while, then went to the Becksteads to hang out for a bit. I love that they actually acknowledge me when I go there. They're all so nice and always treat me and everyone like a celebrity. Kimball was there as well. It was pretty cool to have some old memories like that work out. Afterward, I went over to the Squires. That was kind of bleh. I remember feeling kind of depressed driving over there, and didn't feel any better while I was there. It was just weird there. I walked in, talked to Brad and Lori for 2 minutes, then went to go sit by everyone while they played Settlers. I said hi, and no one said hi back. Then there were just random memories that came through and it was just weird. Got even more fun when Jinny and Kimball organized a couple's date. Got even moreso fun with the start of gratitude night. I couldn't handle all the family and couple stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment