Sunday, January 23, 2011

12 days later?

Really? Has it really been 12 days? Sometimes, I feel that time passes so fast, but in this case, I look back and only 12 days have gone by. With so much going on in my life at the moment, I don't feel like I have had the moment of realization that I needed to have! Monday, school starts. I'm pretty nervous about that all, I don't know why, I guess because that there's still so much for me to really think about and sort out before the classes really hit. On top of that, there's always the girl scene. I've never been so active in attending activities and actually looking forward to attending these activities at church. I mean I love the activities, but I love the people more! I really do have a fantastic ward family going on. It's been such a blessing to have them around and to bring me back to reality. It's been fun being crazy, outgoing, and not so much depressed! New experiences are for me to manhandle and learn from, and boy, I've sure stretched myself and have been manhandling a lot of random situations. I went out to dinner with Ashley this past week. I really love that girl, she's so great to talk to, even though at times she's a little crazy. Well, they all are really, those Squires'. It was a fun little hang out time, and a good time to catch up a bit. I don't know exactly what's going on in her head or life, so much is happening in her life that I've lost track of everything. We talked about girls, food, life, myself, Britt. Kind of the fun ventings that I'd like to normally have. Tomorrow, I speak at church. I'm pretty excited for one reason or another. I finally have a calling!! I'm on the welcoming committee and basically have no idea exactly what I'll be doing... except I'll be welcoming people. Apparently I've got to be at church at 11:30 to discuss things.... a bit early, but it should be fine. Afterward, dinner at Jansen's parents. Well, I've also accepted the assignment to speak tomorrow. I better get on that. I'm pretty lax about that as well. The couple years of preparation pretty much come in handy, now I just need to pray to find out what I really need to talk about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment