Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Getting things together!

Well, Christmas was pretty intense, New Years also. Not like the usual intense, as in wow, that was crazy, but intense as in passionate. I personally went through a few revisions and changes in myself that kind of aided to that. I didn't really make the best decisions this year, although I decided to make it a pretty big giving year. I stressed myself out a bit, but overall it worth it.
Well, as a result of a pretty big void in my time, I've decided to start a photo blog... maybe. We'll see. I really should be taking pictures more often than what I've been doing now. I've been a bit lame. I did a 15 minute little play around with Dilon from church. I was really trying to work with the sunset more than him. I figure that the experience actually shooting and changing settings is well worth it.
Other things, well I got a $16 bookshelf from Target! Gotta love that Target, good old cheap stuff that kinda works well! I ended up ripping my room apart again and trying to reorganize everything. It's really weird now that things are coming together. It's almost presentable! Like wow! Now I need to fill some picture frames with pictures and place them around the room and stuff. My walls are pretty bare still, sadly.
Work has been work, I finally got my level 2!! Funniest part about this past week was everyone asking me what am I going to do now that Britt is gone. They all thought that I was dating her and that we didn't want to go public. I laughed pretty hard then felt pretty sad thinking her absence. So yeah, that was work. Jade was being really funny and cute and really not helping things, but it was funny anyway.
I reflected on a bit of my written journal, which is more of a mess than this is, and thought about the word "space" in terms of friendship and relationships. In this little tangent of thought, I ended up talking to few other people about what they defined "space" as, when it comes to "i need more space." I felt justified in thinking that space was referring to a severing of communication-- phone calls, texts, talking, what not... stuff like that. They all agreed. Upon a well needed and not so well timed talk, I found that I was mistaken or something was lost in interpretation.... but it all didn't matter at all, since the choice of words didn't reflect what she wanted to say. So I thought about all this random stuff for basically no reason. That's basically the story of my internal workings wearing itself out. Pretty crazy.
Exercise has been pretty killer lately as well, I can't believe how much I really suck at doing something so normal as breathing!! Seriously, the whole running down a field and trying to chase a ball doesn't really work so well for me.
Wooo, yeah, I should probably finish this up sometime, but I had a pretty good night, smell like smoke, dropped chocolate on my couch, still need to clean my room and am super tired... so i'm going to bail... woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment