Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vent-blog

Seriously, I just got invited to another 7 weddings in this upcoming Feb-Apr time frame!! That's like a total of 18... Holy heck man.

I SOLD MY BIKE AND MY 85MM LENS!!

Work still is work, and is still kinda sucky...

Craisins are pretty much the most delicious and somewhat healthy snack.... sugar and cranberries; such a good mix!

I made some delish stir fried bok choi... that wok really is quite useful!

I want to dye my couch..

I'm selling my camera, trying to upgrade with the cash i have.

My room is a mess again...

grapefruit is so aromatic!

I need to mail off Britt's shirt...

I had sushi last night.... it was awesome... good times with good peeps! Malibu and Ara are pretty fun girls!

I think I'll be shooting with Trevon Angulo sometime this week, hopefully sooner rather than later... that'll be a good experience

No comments:

Post a Comment