Friday, October 24, 2003

So be it.. just like one of those other lines Let it be... Fine... So be it. I'm done and finished with it. The stress isn't for me and isn't getting me anywhere. I'm at the point where its just like... I don't care about it anymore. It hurts too much and I need to just let it go. Working through this one isn't working. I guess its my move, and well I'm punting the ball as far as I can. And well, its her ball now. And well, if it doesn't work out then, I'm not going to cry, sure I would like it to work out, but I'm not going to stress over it anymore. Lawrence went to the concert... it was a blast from what I hear, I guess I missed out on all the goods. Lawrence found both a Hoobastank and an All American Rejects pick. He was nice enough to go ahead and call me a couple times during the concert to let me hear some of it... Too bad the reception was crappy, although I did get a couple songs... it was tight.. I just bought my Holiday Havok Tickets.... For December 11th!! it was a total impulse buy, but o well... I'm going to this one no matter what and I'm going to love it... GO YELLOWCARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment