Monday, October 27, 2003

Untitled

It was cool today, Matt Beckstead actually came to church with me.. then afterwards, Sean and I made 78 wontons and gave half to his family and the other half to Brandon and Chelsa... I was hoping Karalee would be back home so she could have some... but she wasn't... I know she would've liked them a lot... I went to 88 afterwards, where I spent 2 and a half hours just chillin and talkin with Ashley, Becky and Kathy... They're funny... Becky hooked it up with some burgers, well 2 patties, a cheese patty, and a 3x2.... it was good stuff... she takes care of me when I hang out, its cool... anyway afterwards... sebastian had this crazy idea that all rim sizes are rim sizes -3.. so a 13 inch stock rim is a 10 inch rim... I told him he was on crack... I told him that my rims are 16's and he said that they were 13's... I was like, you're a dummmy.. then his friend was all like that too... Him and a festiva... or some crappy hatchback that was ghetto outta its mind... anyway, he's a crackhead and so is his friend... freakin they didn't ever hear of a 3 cylinder engine... they thought that I was on crack and stuff... I'm like you're retards, freakin Geo Metros had 3 cylinder engines.... freakin retards... oh I think I spend too much time and energy on these stupid people... they waste my time too much... There isn't much that happened after that... I really came home as fast as I can... seeing how bad these rims slow my acceleration down... and yea, they take turns a lot better, and the ride is so much smoother, but its hard for the car to spin these wheels... but oh well, I don't need to go that fast anymore, especially with this jacked up axle...

¤[Thought]¤
What happened with my sister and I? What did I do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment