Sunday, October 26, 2003

Untitled

I'm pretty sure that Karalee is out of town right now.. well at least earlier today or something.. so ok... Closing really sucked tonight, I mean who ever thought that you would actually ask for Steve back? Danya.. holy shmolikesne I was really going to kill someone... well hopefully danya... anyway... I kept on using the line that I made up: I'm going to hit her with a crowbar until she bleeds, then slap her with the mop that I'm mopping her blood up with. It was just so frustrating... ugh... now that its over, I don't really remember too many bad things... Well except her nagging and her telling me to put more fries down when i had 3 baskets and she was wheeled and only had 1 row down... and the second grill was still going.... and I just about had to clean both grills at closing cuz it sucked... well I'm freakin done with that...

I made more wontons today... I tried bringing some to Brandon and Chelsa, but they couldn't be home before I worked... so well, I'm going to make some more tomorrow morning and hopefully get it to them tomorrow... I still have a lot of meat in the fridge... so anyway, I brought the ones that I did make into work and well, they were devoured... I was surprised... DANG IT, I forgot my tupperware... argh..

My dad keeps turning off my computer.. its getting really aggravating, I believe that I mentioned it before. Ahhh, I'm so stoked, I have my Holiday Havok tickets!! SO STOKED!!! WAY STOKED!! I can't WAIT!!! IT'LL BE SO TIGHT!!!....

Nothing else is really on my mind.. I know, its pretty sad, but O well... Screw it. La dee freakin da.... I'm going to sleep probably..

¤[Thought]¤
Poke me in the eye with a gun, then shoot me.... that's a lot better then shooting me in the eye with the gun, then poking me, cuz then I can feel the poke before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment