Monday, December 06, 2010

Wow, avoiding all thoughts of conceitedness, I really look good.

Like I really do look good. I like dressing up for the fun of it. Tie, slacks, shirt. It's really fun normally. Today, I felt like dressing up just for the sheer factor of wow-ing people--I'd have to say that it was successful at FHE. That was fun. I should do that more often... or something. I just don't have an excuse to dress up anymore. Well maybe if I were to actually ask someone on a date, that may change. Anyway, I'm hot, and I'm thankful to those who acknowledged that. Boo yah. Thanks for paying attention, cute girl who clasped my hand named Carly... You also were worth the hand holding. Ha. Maybe there will be more of me seeing you some other time. Woot.

Work was work today, had a bit of energy again. It really think it is sort of related to Britt being there. Stupid me, why do you have to be so attracted to that-- and yes, I would have gestured to all of her. Fun anyway.

I still haven't got crap done for school, I've got to get working on that now... which I will

No comments:

Post a Comment